trying to teach your friend how to ride a bike
are we allowed to ask WHY THIS PHOTO EXISTS?
This is the best link ever
what did I just …
this reminds me of…
My OTP: Makoharu
FOR USE OF
ADVICE & ASSISTANCE OBTAINABLE IMMEDIATELY
HOVER TO OPEN
WE RISE WITH A SPECIAL UNAIRED EPISODE
Clara: You’ll catch a cold if you stand out in the rain like that.
The Doctor: I’m fine.
Clara: Come on, don’t be like that. We can share.
Oh you…. that is Cole, not an umbrella!
Gentle reminder that Ouran has a pretty much canon nonbinary protagonist.
Gentle reminder that said protaganist’s single parent is a canon bisexual drag queen dadmom
Gentle reminder that there is an entire trop of singing lesbians in Ouran
Gentle reminder that Ouran is actually the shit
KISS KISS FALL IN
I forgot the next part but then it goes
OKAY SO I KNOW THIS EPISODE IS CENTERED MOSTLY AROUND HARU BUT LET’S TALK ABOUT MAKOTO FOR A MINUTE.
HE KNOWS HARU IS UNDECIDED ABOUT HIS FUTURE.
HE GETS IT. HE UNDERSTANDS HARU.
To build a city at the bottom of the sea! Insanity. But where else could we be free from the clutching hand of the Parasites? Where else could we build an economy that they would not try to control, a society that they would not try to destroy? It was not impossible to build Rapture at the bottom of the sea.
It was impossible to build it anywhere else.
episode 10 predictions
….You realize, of course, that Hermione Granger lit a teacher on fire when she was eleven, and kept a person alive in a jar for a year when she was fourteen, and studies dark and forbidden magics for kicks, and is one of the brightest and strongest witches of her era. If she came at me, even wandless, I would aparate to Neptune to get away from her.
Hermione Granger also:
- punched Draco Malfoy in the nose for being an idiot
- purposefully performed a confundus charm on whatshsface WHILE HE WAS FLYING just so Ron would win (omfg that is so fucking dangerous)
- literally pulled a fucking Bourne Identity on her parents and managed to set them up in fucking Australia (jesus christ she literally made it so that she NEVER EXISTED wtf that’s so fucking 007)
- Convinced the Ministry of Magic to give her an incredibly dangerous and volatile device that allowed her to ALTER TIMELINES COMPLETELY (just because she was so smart, literally, that is the reason, her “potential”)
- Has enough basic survival skills and badass magic to literally disappear to the middle of nowhere and flourish AND figure out Voldemort’s plot with Harry
- Hermione also figures out not only what Voldemort’s plan is, but generally how to beat it, WAY BEFORE VOLDEMORT EVER DOES. Why? because she is just that much smarter and better at magic than everybody else
in conclusion: Voldemort wishes he could be as awesome as Hermione, that’s why he wants to kill her so bad.
Can we rehave this series with hermione as the protagonist.